lørdag 15. mars 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014 - Round 4


Hi everyone!

Here is my entry for the fourth round in Supreme Scrap Tournament  2014.

This round the theme was "Hide´n Seek"
and we had to have at least two hidden elements on the card.

I thought hard and long on how to solve this
and finally got a idea!

My card is a combo of easelcard and sildingcard.
I cut out the base and layers with Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #8 
and Large Square Frames Frilly#7.
On the front I used designpaper from Graphic45 Botanical Tea,
flowers from WOC, bling from Prima and Ruby Rock-it.
The first hidden element are under the hinged Prima wooden doors,
here I used a cut-out from G45 Botanical Tea
and behind this a pocket with a tag inside.

Inside the card I made a sildingcard with two hidden elements
that slides out when pulled on the tabs.
I used cut-outs from G45 Botanical Tea on the sliders.
On the inside I used the same paper as on the front,
bling from Ruby Rock-it and chipboard from G45 French Country.


Enjoy!














signature

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar